Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

The Marketing Mix: Promotion - Business Studies

I have finished my assessment on Business Studies, the topic was the "Promotion" of the product which is creating an advertisement for one's product to be known by the customers. 

I created my advertisement or promotion on Canva, I am relieved because I finished my work early and I think that it is quality blogposts and work. I am satisfied with my work and I think that I've put a lot of detailed information about all the segments of The Marketing mix and also about my group's product and the sections to it. 

This is the promotion I've made. 


P.S the websites and pages I've made are not real and they are just for educational purpose only to make it more professional. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skylar. This is some really impressive advertisement - it really does look like a professional could have made this. It is really clear that you have taken the time to carefully think about how you would present your work and what you would include. Did you come up with the design yourself or use some inspiration from somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about