Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

DLO in reading about the Loch Ness Monster Theories with SiSoMO

W.A.L.T make a DLO that has SiSoMo.
Hi people, I've made this DLO for you guys to watch it.
I've been writing this speech and finally I finished it.
Writing this speech is not too hard but you need put the theories or the main idea of your topic, like my one here about the Loch Ness Monster.
I'm sorry if I'm too fast, it's because I'm still learning English and still working on my accent.
This DLO helps me well not only me but to you guys too.
I hope this DLO helps on your learning.
This DLO is fun to make because you can style your own slide.
 Making them to look cool and making it related to the topic.
I hope you all like it.
Don't stop dreaming!
Bye detectives!...



6 comments:

  1. Awesome work Skyler. I thought your speech DLO was great. You linked some great illustrations to it which helped with your presentation. I though you spoke really clearly and read it at a good pace. Do you think you will visit Loch Ness one day in Scotland?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Mr Scott! Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Maybe someday I could change how I speak because it’s too fast.
      I’m not sure about your question Mr Scott, maybe someday.
      Have a great day. bye!

      Delete
  2. Hi Skyler I thought your speech was awesome very good and interesting. but I could not really understand you so try to talk a little bit slower but anyway you did good keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback Nature! =D I really appreciate your advice, next time I'm going to speak a little bit slower.

      Delete
  3. Great work Skyler! I like the way you created it and animate it, I also like the way you explain to the audience the theories about the Loch Ness Monster anyway keep it up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about