Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Camera Shots, Angles, Movements - Hurumanu - English

For the past few weeks that we've been learning about filming in English. We have been looking at the different types of cinematography, and photographic techniques that are used in photographs, film, tv productions, etc. 

This work shows my learning because it shows that I've understood what I've learnt in English and filming, it shows that I've looked at it deeply. 

The result of my learning, I am satisfied, I now have clearly understood the concepts. The camera shots, angles, and movements and the sections there are to it. 

This is very interesting because I didn't have an idea or a clue what happens behind the scenes when filming. What techniques they used to make a particulars scene more dramatic, how they capture the audience feelings and emotions, how they connect with their audience. How they can use their chances to their advantage to make an amazing film that is watched worldwide. How they are able to use their budget to purchase props or make the props themselves. 

Apologies for grammar and spelling mistakes. 

I used canva to make this slideshow presentation video. 

I would gladly take your advice and appreciate it if you leave me feedback which I can work and improve on so that I would know my next steps, so that next time, my blogpost (DLO) is more refined. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Skyler, I have enjoyed the DLO that you have created, additionally also really like how you made a video instead of a normal slideshow. This shows how creative you are and how you can present your work differently, furthermore, you have a clear understanding of what the different camera shots, angles, and movements are.

    Keep up the good work!
    -Vann

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about