Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Among The Hidden Comic Strip

W.A.L.T retell the most important part of a novel to date.
I've been doing this comic strip about Among The Hidden for 5 days and finally I have finished it.
There are 4 pages on the comic strip.
What I've did in my comic strip is that I have drawn the main characters of Among the Hidden and colouring it to make it look colourful, and I have put some speech bubbles.
The book really helped me a lot because by reading it, it made me fell like I was in the story.
Among The Hidden is about a boy who is stuck in a house forever because in this story there's only 2 children allowed and Luke is the 3rd child. If they let Luke outside or in public and if people saw him or the Government, there will be a punishment, you either get fined, arrested or kids taken away or killed. This story is like the China law too.
What I've done well is drawing the characters, I know it's not perfect but It'll work.
My next step is that I'm going to make it more dimensional.



Enjoy!.


















THE END



Hope you all like it!....

9 comments:

  1. Hi skyler this is jhrnylle and i like your among the Hidden and i really like your drawing keep Up the Good work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog Jhrnylle, I really appreciate it =).
    Have a great day, bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Skyler,
    I really like your drawing about the "Among The Hidden". But I saw one mistake. When I looked at the drawing there were some few of them sideways and some upside down. But anyways I really liked it keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vann, thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. The pictures were side ways and upside down because I can't rotate it, anyway thanks for commenting on my blog, have a great day, bye.

      Delete
  5. Hi Skyler!
    I really love your beautiful drawing about Among the Hidden and i like your story nice work have a nice day bye :):):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lhysette. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it, have a great day bye.

      Delete
  6. Hi,Skyler
    I really like your drawing about Among the Hidden. Keep it up have a great day bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up JV?. By the way thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it, have a great day too, bye.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about