Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

The Marketing Mix - Banana Cue Components - Business Studies

 In our lesson in Business Studies, we had to do an assessment of the product we are going to sell in Market Day. We have to make a total of 4 blog posts about the products, this highlights the components, unique selling-point and target market, market research, and the advertisement of our product.

This shows what the feautures of our products are; what the purpose is and how they are used. The quality of our product, the size, volume and shape, the packing (where we are going to place our product) and ingredients we are giong to have to buy and use to make our product.


I really like how my poster/presentation turned out, I think that there are a lot of information that I've put in that the audience and viwers are going to need to find out. It will give them the information that they need. The colours that I've used are dark and rich and it matches all of the elements in there. The language I've used is I think is very smart and will attract that people.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Skyler, I like the way you present the banana cue components. The banana cue sounds good to me, I will try to buy some in B&E. The only thing that you need to fix in your writing is the vlume I think you mean volume. Anyway, you did a very good job.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about