Pages

Monday, September 7, 2020

Potato Frittata - Home Economics

 Last week, our Home Economics group made Potato Frittata, unfortunately, I was away in a tournament competing with other schools. But don't worry because I will still blog about it.  

Ingredients: 

  •  Potato 
  • Olive oil or Butter
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
  • Scallions (optional) 
  • Bacon (optional)
  • Spinach (optional)
  • Tomato (optional)
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Eggs
  • Heavy cream


Photos from Google Images


I'm sorry I couldn't write down the steps, I didn't want to look online because our class might've done it differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about