Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

Film Study: Coraline - English

 In our lesson in English (Film Study) - on Monday, we finished watching the movie "Coraline", we watched it for two periods. Now, there were two task selections we can choose from, we either make and character's challenge chart or a resume for the two lead characters. I chose the character's challenge chart and used a google slideshow presentation because I thought it would be easier to be put the information I've gathered online and the things I remember and learnt from the movie in the slideshow. 

What am I learning?

We are learning about the character's of the movies, the challenges they have faced throughout the movie and how they overcome those challenges, also what kind of personalities, attitude and character traits they have and how they are portrayed in the movie. 

What do I think about the result of my learning?  and How does this show my learning? 

I think this presentation, it showed that I have studied well and remembered some important information from the movie. This shows my learning on film study and how much I've grown.  



I highly recommend this movie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about