Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

Somalia

LINK TO THE VIDEO

“Somalia”


It was 6:51 am, the ocean sparked like a glitter,
A group of vicious pirate took over our ship,
I was shocked, frozen, nervous, I don't know what to do, they want our ship, I don't know why they want our ship. The leader of the group of  vicious pirates wanted the key from me, he said “GIVE ME THE KEYS!…”, I was frozen like a statue, then he repeated what he said but with more calmed voice... “give me the key…”, I gave him the keys and he said “I’m the captain now” .
The other pirates were eager to opened the container but there was nothing inside, then the group of robots came out of the containers, it was like a surprise.
The pirates were frozen and shocked while their mouth were opened,
they turned around and saw the robots,
All the robots scared the pirates away by saying “boo!” then all the pirates panicked and ran away like a chicken , all the robots wanted the pirates to beg for our forgiveness.
The robot gave the key to me and we thanked them for their braveness…...


“The end”

9 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler. You done a really good job about your Samolia writing. But maybe next time you can put facts at the top. Maybe you can edit it and fix some of them like put some W.A.L.T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joshua thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it, Next time I'll put some walt, but thanks for commenting though, have a great day bye.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story Skyler, I really like the part when you said " The ocean sparkled like glitter.", I think next time you should say something about the story so people know what your doing. Maybe you should also proof reading your story because after "glitter," you put a comma and just right after I saw a capital letter and I thought it should have been a lower case. But anyways great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lyan. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it, Have a great day, bye.

      Delete
  4. Hi Skyler it Micheala I like your writing it makes sense very well, it made me feel like a was on the boat to. I really like your writing Skyler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Michaela, I really appreciate it anyway have a great day, bye.

      Delete
  5. What's up Skyler!
    I like your blog post nice job, i like what you said 'I was frozen like a statue',and I saw your comma but anyways great story have a nice day bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Lhysette, I really appreciate it, have a great day bye.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about