Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

The Marketing Mix: Place - Business Studies

In our lesson in Business Studies, this is the third part of the assessment and I have finished it, I only need to do the fourth and last one. I first put my draft on a google doc and then transferred it on the google slideshow presentation. I've written quite a lot of information about the market day and our product, put up questions and then answered it myself. I have thought about the factors I need to consider regarding the products place.

In my slide the questions are...

  • Where will our product be produced or made
  • Where would be a good place, location, area to market and sell our product
  • Who we are relying on when it comes to selling our product
  • Who are competitions are going to be and how we are going to outsell them




I am satisfied with my learning outcome, in my opinion, I think I have improved and have more knowledge with businesses; how to manage it, what challenges will be faced in the future, competitions, benefits, profiting, etc. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about