Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

Any Thoughts on My Theme Park??😌🥳

Since we are working from home, there are activities we can choose from to work on and make a blogpost about. I chose the "Design a Theme Park", to design a theme park, you need to come up with a theme and the name of your theme park. You need to come up with a location where you want your theme park to be and a reason why, you have to decide food outlets and why you have chosen them. 
You have to create a price board, the entry costs and other additional costs. You have to decide on attractions and rides. You have to draw the map of your theme park, including the parking lot. 

This is the slide that I've finished working on. It includes the rides, attractions, location, name, food outlets, price board, and map.




I have created a promotional advertising video to attract customers to my theme park

2 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler! Well done on the advertisement! I'd certainly be keen to visit.

    You mention slides but they don't seem to be attached. Could you add them in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Sorry about that Mrs Allan, I thought I've already added it

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about