Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Hurumanu - 9/11 Timeline

Yesterday, we started doing another activity since we finished the zombie apocalypse one. We looked at the history of 9/11, we watched a video of 9/11 collapsing, or you could say what happened like the chaos, we also read some articles on a website called "History" and in that website, you can search up the history of whichever topic you want to look at.

We needed to make a timeline, we used the website "Visme" to create it. You can choose the theme of your presentation. It was a little bit difficult to use, sometimes it's hard to move stuff around but I got to finish my timeline yesterday.

There were a lot of things that occurred during this chaos, I've only picked out the most important events and its times. In my timeline, I put a title and photos, I also wanted it to be colourful.
The last thing in my timeline is a saying from the previous president which I think is a very important thing to remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about