Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

W.A.L.T write a story about the cloud, THE DIFFERENT CLOUD

>>W.A.L.T write a story about the cloud<<

I have here is a google drawing about my story and my story is about the cloud.
What I've done good is my writing and the background of my writing.
Last week we've been learning the cloud and we have to make a writing about the cloud.
I've put some metaphors too, "what is a metaphor" if you peeps are wondering,
A metaphor is a figure of an speech in a word or a phrase which is applied to an object or an action which is not literally appropriate/applicable.
I enjoyed writing stories especially the mystery ones and the fantasy ones too.
>>HOPE YA'LL LIKE IT!<<
>>ENJOY<<

3 comments:

  1. Hello Skyler,
    I liked that you have put the picture of what you wrote, it was really good. But next time double check your writing and also the description about it. You had some mistakes at the beginning and also near the end. Any way it was fun reading it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skyler,
    I really like that picture of clouds and the sea behind your writing, it's nice and calming. I also liked what you said at the end of your story. I had fun reading your story bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about