Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Coffee Whip Cream?? 😍🤔

Today, my mum and I tried out a recipe that she found on Facebook. It's called "Coffee Whip Cream" 

Very simple recipe, good with any type of desserts and very easy to make. You can find the ingredients at your home.

Ingredients: 
Ground Coffee
Brown or White Sugar
Hot Water
Bowl
Whisk or an electric mixer

Put 2 tablespoons of ground coffee and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl. If you want your whip cream on the sweeter side, put 3 tablespoons of sugar. 
Then put 2 tablespoons of hot water, mix it with a spoon until the solid ingredients had been dissolved. Then mix it with a whisk or an electric mixer until it's fluffy and smooth.

My mum put hers on top of milk with ice, I put mine as a topping of my icecream with milk. Unfortunately, I don't have a photo of it. 

But here are examples:





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Skyler!

    I have seen this trend on social media too, and I love coffee so I am very keen to try it out!! Did yours work out and get thick enough? I have seen some people who have stirred for ages and it is still liquid which is why I have been a bit nervous to try!

    What did you think of the taste?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms Birtch

      I recommend using an electric mixer, it's really handy and you don't have to stir for ages and get tired. The consistency of mine was in the middle, yes, it was thick but I like my whip cream to be in the middle. But if you want yours to get thicker, you'd have to stir more. The taste was really good especially with the chocolate ice cream, they go perfectly well together.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about