Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Stop Motion - Angel and Devil

A week ago, we started a module about art and we're doing stop motion, Rieya, Megan and I are in a group and we were asked to brainstorm ideas, I was thinking of an Angel and a Devil story, the three of us decided to do my idea. 

Questions

1. What is your end outcome? I think it will be successful as long as we do what we need to do properly, as long as we work hard and push our limit and as long as we work as a group. 

2. What is a stop motion? Stop motion is where you stop and start your camera repeatedly, stopping the camera to move an object and clicking the camera when you want to take a photo of the object. 

3. What have you done so far to get there? My group and I started to make the storyboard and script.

4. What do you still need to do? I need to finish the storyboard and script.

5. Brief the outline of the story - it's about an angel who was given a blessing by Aphrodite, the goddess of love, but the angel (Angelica's mom) didn't know about it, when the egg hatched, the baby rolls off the clouds and falls into a volcano where an abandoned egg was, it was a devil egg. But then  Angelica's mom took her away. How we did the story: we used our imagination to make it. 

Our Medium: 
Clay, Whiteboard or a toy
My group and I decided to make it in a whiteboard so it'd be easier for us to work on it.
My group members: Rieya, Megan and Skyler (which is me) 
Photo of my script and my storyboard:  

This is the storyboard (I was the one who drew it and I also helped my friend colour it)

 

This is the script







2 comments:

  1. Kumusta Skyler,
    I love your work I like that you added the script and the photo I actually know most of the stuff on you blog since we are i'm group together. Also it is nice that you said that we used our animation to make it because that is very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste Rieya
      Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I really appreciate your feedback, it will help me on my next steps a lot.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about