Pages

Monday, March 9, 2020

Hurumanu - World's Tallest Tsunami

Today in Social Studies, after we've finished our timeline regarding 9/11, we had to pick another topic we want to learn on and do the activities about this particular topic. 

These are the remaining topics when you click the link, it will show you the activity that you need to do.

(I've put an X on the topics I have finished)



-  I have done the Zombie Apocalypse which is making a poster presentation regarding that topic and list down 10 ways of surviving.

-  In 9/11, I have done a timeline which I posted on my blog as well.


________________________________________________


This is the bar graph that I have created using Google Drawing, I used shapes, colours, word art, text, and lines.




In my bar graph, I've used the F.A.C.K.T.S to make it

F -  Frame
A -  Axis
C -  Colour
K -  Key
T -  Title
S -  Scale

I didn't put the key since I didn't really need it on my bar graph. I think I did a pretty good job on my bar graph, I have included everything that is needed to be in there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about