Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hurumanu - How to stay mentally healthy?

Today, my friend Rieya and I worked together on a health activity. There's a slide of topics we can pick on about health. We chose "Staying Mentally Healthy", and in that slide, there were topics about staying mentally healthy, we picked stress since we are already familiar with it. The first thing we did was we put all our answers; what we have found out after we researched and after that, we put it on a google slideshow for our final presentation.

I would love to have your feedback so that I can work on my next step :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about