Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Business Studies - What is money? How much do you know about money?

Today, in this lesson, we learnt about money; What it is, what it's used for, how it works and how it is protected. We were shown a video regarding money after watching the video we had to do a task, there were two options of what we kind of presentation/activity we want to do money about.  We could either do a "T-chart" or a "MindMup", I chose MindMup since I'm familiar with it and I've used it before to make presentations and it's very easy to use (I recommend it to people who needs to do a brainstorming activity/task).  

I've learnt a lot of things today (regarding money) in Business Studies since we looked deeper about it, I/we understood what it really is; the purpose of it and why/how it's important to everyone. I've also learnt what was used to trade or exchange - which is the "Barter System" before money was invented.



~ This is the brainstorm that I've created using mindmup ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about