Pages

Monday, February 17, 2020

My Year 9 Goal Settings

We've been doing our goal setting for almost two weeks, to show to our parents (when it's time for teacher and parents meeting) our goals and what we would like to work/improve on. What our learning strengths are, our next steps and what we're currently working on.

I want to work on my confidence since I'm not really confident with my work nor speaking in front of an audience, it makes me stressed out and my mind goes blank but I am trying to be better at it, it will need time and effort and patience, well sometimes, I also get stage fright.



I want to manage my emotions and feelings, I don't want them to get ahead of me and distract me from my learning.

I want to identify problems and think of the possible solutions, It's hard for me to sometimes identify problems because I think a lot of what the outcome would be




I want to think outside the square, I don't really think differently, I stay on the safer side, if I were to do something that I think I won't be able to finish or work on, I stick to my original plan. I want to be able to step out of my comfort zone and take the challenges




I admit I'm not a person who helps others when they're having a difficult time, If you're like me it's fine but maybe try to help, if they don't have someone who can lean on, be that person, be the one who they can run to when they have a problem, I want to be someone who is able to help people. 
Because helping people is a good deed, helping someone makes you feel good about yourself because you know that they're going to be a better person because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about