Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2020

My Summer Holiday

Since it was our first day of ESOL, we were introduced to what ESOL in year 9 works, and we had  to make a blog post about our summer holiday.

I didn't do much in the summer holidays, you could say that my holiday was boring, I just stayed home. 
I went to my friend's house, watched probably one of the best tv shows I'ver ever watched called "Riverdale", it's a teen drama, with a mixture of romance, mystery and thriller. 

I did house chores as well, I did a lot of gaming, I mostly played this popular game in my country the Philippines called "Mobile Legends Bang Bang".


Since we're already talking about gaming, might as well tell you guys the rest of the games played during the holidays. I like fighting games, I'm not really into girly-girly games. 
This game is called "Call of Duty" it's a game where you shoot the enemies, you have 5 people in your team, including you of course and 5 opponents. 


This is also like the same as Call of Duty, it's called "Playerunknown Battlegrounds", "PUBG" for short, it's where you gather stuff from houses, it's like Fortnite. And shoot people.


I also went out with my family. My friends and I have a group chat so we have group calls there to see how everyone was doing. I went to a friend's cousin's house because it was her cousins birthday. 

I also did a lot of cooking, I practised my cooking skills and I think that I'm improving a lot, my mum even thinks that my food is good. Not to brag but I think that I'm a pretty good cook. One of the dishes I made was "Aglio Olio", it's sooooooooo good!! You don't really need many ingredients, the recipe and the steps are really easy.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about