Pages

Friday, February 14, 2020

Business Studies - Mark Zuckerberg

We started to do some digging about entrepreneurs, why they are an entrepreneur/why & how they became successful, what business they did, what risks and challenges they went through.

On Tuesday, we had to do research, put things together in one place/presentation, of a certain entrepreneur. I chose Mark Zuckerberg since he was the first person he came into my mind.

I put mine on a doc first and then afterwards, I put it on a slideshow for the final presentation. I included Mark's life before he was famous and successful


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about