Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

Zombie Apocalypse - Hurumanu - Chemical and Chaos

Last week, we started researching about zombies and what we could do when there's a zombie apocalypse. We picked 10 important ways we could prevent zombies from biting us. I made a drawing of a zombie and put down the 10 important ways. I just finished it because I went to the clinic on Thursday last week. It was a very fun experience, I learnt a lot of ways as well, how it would be helpful when you're in that situation or even without a zombie apocalypse, it's still useful.

The picture you see right there was my inspiration to draw my zombie, I changed a lot of stuff on its face. I removed half of its head to draw a brain, I also drew scars and flies flying around the zombie.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Skyler,

    I'm really happy that I visited your blog again, it's been a long time that I haven't reading your post. This blog post really catch my attention because of that beautiful picture of a zombie, I like how you use that picture as your inspiration.

    But maybe next time you should tell us what are the 10 important ways that could help us escape from the zombie biting us.By the way nice blog post and I l enjoy it a lot. Hope you have a great day. Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about