Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Women Leaders Who Created Change - Power to the People

Today in our lesson of Power to the People, I have finished my DLO about "Women Who Created Change". The women who are in my DLO are Kater Sheppard, Jacinda Ardern, Dame Whina Cooper and Mother Teresa.
I used the site Piktochart to create my DLO, there is 1 slide for each woman. I've written information about their lives like their early lives and how they changed the world.

This is the link: https://create.piktochart.com/output/46840818-my-visual





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about