Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Poster - Heroes & Villains - Hurumanu - Power to the People

Following up to the topic "Heroes and Villains", for our next, we had to make a poster that has 5 key points from the timeline (By the way if you don't know what I'm talking about, it's on my previous blogpost, the timeline I made). And of course, we had to do the Hero/Villain we did on our timeline. Yes, it's about Kate Sheppard. I made mine using Canva (It's a really good website which you can make presentations on, there are heaps of template to choose from).

I really like how my poster turned out, it's very clear, you can read the words properly. There is a lot of useful information about her and her life. It's very simple, the colours go well with her photo and it was a good decision that I put flowers.

This is my poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about