Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Hurumanu - P.E - Table Tennis and Juggling

For the past few weeks, we have been playing table tennis, practising our skills, learning tricks and trying to improve on playing. We also learnt how to juggle, using different techniques and giving all types of juggling a try.

At first, I wasn't good with playing table tennis but the more I played, the more I practised and try to improve, I think that I have gotten better at it and I'm really proud because when we had to verse our classmates, I won a few games.

I've never done juggling before so yeah I didn't have a good start 😂. But of course, the more you play or do something you've never done or tried before, the more you'll improve and get better. It takes time to be better at something. Thankfully, I did get better at it. I was also not afraid to try other things in juggling such as devil sticks, spinning plates, juggling diabolo, juggling rings, juggling balls, and juggling scarves.








It was a really fun coordination unit. I've learnt a lot of things, skills and I had more knowledge about table tennis and juggling.

These are photos of me doing table tennis.

These are the photos of me doing table tennis.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about