Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

SLJ Anime Review 🤔🤔🤔

 I have to make a review about a television show in my country that I chose which is Japan, in the slide, there are the names of the countries and the videos in it but the video was blocked due to copyright. I don't know if I'm allowed to do this or not but I'm going to make a review about an anime that I've watched, anime started in Japan in the 20th century and was adapted to many countries such as China, Korea, U.S.A and more. 

I've been watching anime since I was a kid, I think the first anime I've watched was Sailor Moon, the very first Sailor Moon. Anime was also popular in the Philippines, anime such as Sailor Moon, Doraemon, Kuroko's Basketball, Detective Conan, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Pokemon, Fairy Tale and more. 

I've chosen to do a review about Kamisama Hajimemashita because it was last year when one day it just popped out in my recommendation on youtube on my phone, the thumbnail looked pretty decent, I was like "Oh okay...Let's watch this then" and so I clicked it and guess what, it was very entertaining, it became my favourite anime. Everything was entertaining, the events, the character (and their traits). I was so happy that I clicked that video on YouTube because I get to watch something entertaining and now I'm in the Anime World. 

Kamisama Hajimemashita (I became a God or God Began)

Kamisama Hajimemashita

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Occult Fiction, Supernatural, Fantasy, Demons, Gods


It was first a manga series and BIG THANKS to the director, staff and voice actors for making it into an anime.

Okay enough with that, I'm going to give my opinion or review about this anime. 

What I really liked about this show/anime is the concept, the drawing, the emotions that it gives you, this anime made me cried and laughed at the same time, mixed emotions. The story is pretty amazing, if you'd like to know what the story is about and the characters, voice actors, staff and director, here's the link, the plot and events are also pretty good. I'm actually pretty impressed, they also made a second season and hopefully a third season. Wishing for a third season because this is one of my all time favourite anime. 

I don't like the anime.....I love it! There's nothing I didn't like but I do have a feedback, maybe they could've shown who Nanami's father is so the viewers can get to know him or something. Or maybe they could've shown Nanami's childhood story. 

There are moral lessons that you can get from the anime like being resilient and being able to move forward and to start a new life with what you have. 

Overall, I would rate this Anime a five out of five 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5/5

:)











1 comment:

  1. Hi skyler i love how your blogpost is so detailed. I also liked how you added in when anime started that's really cool. Even though i loved reading your work maybe next time try shorten it down a little bit.Over all i love your post and i'm intrigued to start watching anime it sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about