Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Passion Project Blogpost

I have finished carving the last stone, I carved 3 stones. I'm really happy because I finally finished it, today I'm making a blog post about what I have accomplished.
I have accomplished on making the shape right and even, I've also accomplished on filing, sanding the stone with a yellow sandpaper and after that, I used a white sandpaper to finish it off.

My favourite part was everything, I was really having fun on what I was doing and I was also focused.

The challenging part was trying to get it in shape, sanding it and making it smooth as possible. A challenge is like a test to see how you can trough it.

What the teachers could've done better is helping, sometimes I struggle to get ideas and my next steps.

My final comment/thought is that I really like stone carving because I think that you get to learn a lot of stuff from it and you get to experience carving.  You also get to use some tools that you probably haven't used before.

I would like to do stone carving next year too or maybe some other projects so I can try something different.

^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Skyler!
    Well done on your final Passion Projects blog post. I really enjoyed hearing that you thought stonecarving was a lot of fun.

    It was so great to see everyone's art on display today, I thought all the pieces looked great. Thank you for always being so focussed and hardworking!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about