Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Language Features - English

 In English, we started doing work about our creative writing. We learnt about language features, the reason why we learnt about this was that creative writing has language features in them. Language features such as personification, alliteration, onomatopoeia, anaphora, smile, metaphors, allusion, etc. 

For this lesson, we had to choose 3 language features that we are not very familiar with, with those 3 language features, we need to explain its definition, give an example and how it affects ones writing or story. 

The language features I have chosen were "Anaphora", "Allusion" and "Alliteration". I used canva to create my poster. This poster shows my learning, how I can reflect and how it will help me with my English, especially writing. 

I really like how my work turned out, I think I've explained everything in details, the words are very clear to read and understand and it's colourful and decorated nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about