Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Coraline Plot - English: Film Study - Hurumanu

 What are we learning? In our lesson in English Film Study, we learnt about the plot of the movie Coraline. We needed to include the...

  • Exposition - The characters, Theme & Idea and Setting 
  • Complication - The scene which triggers the chain of events or where something is about to happen
  • Rising Action - This includes the series of events that increases the tension; to lead the climax of the story. 
  • Climax - Where the problem is about to begin
  • Falling Action - Where the problem has begun 
  • Resolution - The problem has been solved by the protagonist
  • Denouement - The ending of the story or the finale 
We needed to make a timeline of the plot of the story that includes those parts of the plot. 
I made mine using "Canva". 




How does this my learning?
This shows how much I know about the event in the movies and that I am able to show my presentation skills as well as my knowledge. 

What am I wondering as a result of my learning? 
I am wondering how I can use the skills I have earned in the next topic in English

P.S If the video doesn't work here is the link  (Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about