Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Gymnastics - Hurumanu - Physical Education

We have been learning about gymnastics for the past few days and today, in our lesson in p.e, we did gymnastics, we learnt different techniques and skills. I had a lot of fun and not only that I had fun, I learn something as well. In gymnastics, there were different activities we can do such as the trampoline, beam, hula hoop and so on. 

I personally liked the beam more than the others, it's actually my favourite because I like the way how I can do poses and different techniques on the beam. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about