Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Hurumanu - PE - Dodgeball

Today's the last day of our P.E Hurumanu, we played an activity that was really fun, we played dodgeball with a twist, when you're out, instead of standing on the floor, you stand on a bench and try to catch balls that are getting thrown at you. 


Working as a Team


Level 1
Below the Level
Level 2
Working Towards the Level
Level 3
Working at the Level
Level 4
Exceeding the Level
I have a negative influence on the team. 
The teacher has reminded me to get involved.
I get into arguments, and sometimes use nasty words.
I sometimes cheat.  
I sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. 
I sometimes need the teacher or my team mates to remind me to join in or try harder.  
I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team, but I find it hard. 
I always make a contribution to the team goal.
I include myself in the team activity, and I include others. 
I sometimes use positive words and actions to encourage my team. 
I am a leader in making a contribution to the team goal. 
I make sure I include everyone in what’s going on. 
I am always encouraging, and my positive words and actions lift my team’s performance.   





x

Blog Reflection 



The team game we played was: Dodgeball 

For this activity, I rate myself (circle one) 1 2 3 4

Why I gave myself this rating

I gave myself this rating because I think that I did really well in this activity, I participated and put myself out there to play. I never give up, I tried and hit the opposite team’s players, I kept trying and I put my 100% energy and effort in the game.

What was something that was challenging about today’s activity? (in relation to teamwork)

The challenging part was when you’re out and trying to catch the ball that you’re team’s throwing at you because the opposite team was trying to stop the ball from getting thrown at us so we won’t be able to get out. Sometimes it’s really difficult to catch the ball because it’s too high or low. Throwing the ball at the opposite team was difficult because they were really good at dodging.

How did I overcome this challenge?

One thing that I did to overcome this challenge was trying my best to catch the ball that’s being thrown at me. I also tried to ai my shot when throwing the ball at the opposite team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about