Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cooking Tech - Pizza

Today, we made pizza in Cooking Tech, I used the Tomato Herb base for my pizza. For the ingredients, I used tomato sauce, cheddar cheese, pineapples, capsicum, salami, and mushroom. First thing I put was the tomato sauce and then the cheese (already grated, I put a lot because I like cheesy pizza), salami that were cut into six small pieces, already cut capsicum and mushroom. We fan-baked it in 180 degrees, we baked it for around 7-10 minutes. We let it cool for a minute before digging in, we had a choice if we want to put barbecue sauce. After eating we washed the dishes, cleaned the table and made a blog post about what we did today and this is my blog post. I'm pretty satisfied with how my pizza looked like and I think that my group did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about