Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Get to know me!

My life is divided into twos, as a person and student. Kumusta, I'm Skyler and this is a blog post about me. 

I really like studying, education is my number one priority right now, I study hard and will continue to do so to get better knowledge so I can use it in the future. Speaking of studying, I have a lot of subjects I really like, my top 1 is maths, I really like maths because it puts me in my prickly zone, it's challenging but once you get to know how to do it, it'll be a piece of cake. 

I, myself think that I'm an achiever, I like to achieve a lot of stuff.  I like getting awards because all my hard work has paid off. Getting awards makes me feel good about myself because knowing that I worked really hard for it and getting that achievement is the best thing. 

I don't think I'm a sporty person I play badminton and I really love hockey. I've been playing hockey for winter sports since primary school. 

I really love art, it's actually my hobby, I do art weither it'd be in school or at home. 

Singing is one of my other hobbies, I sing a lot, in the shower, while washing dishes doing chores, at school. Sometimes I sing in my head, I know, weird right?

Cooking is also my hobby, I cook most of my lunch I bring to school. During the holidays I cook my breakfast and lunch. I cook for my parents as well, I always watch my parents cook and help them, they would sometimes teach me how to cook a certain dish.

As a person, I'm like any other teenager but I guess you could say crazier. I'm a big fan of BTS (A Korean boy band), I spend most of my time watching their videos on YouTube. I wish to go to their concert one day before they disband. It saddens me to think that they'll disband, they're my favourite boyband, they helped me a lot, they gave me confidence, they taught me how to love myself through their songs. They make me happy and I will forever support them and I love them so much.

I love listening to music, any type of music but I like Pop, K-pop and R&B the most. Listening to music makes me calm and relaxed. I listen to a type of music based on my mood. 

This is "Boy with Luv" by BTS
this is one of their songs this year, their album is called "Persona" 


This song is called "Indigo" by Niki


This song is called "Mama's Hand" by Queen Naija



I like playing games especially any fighting or shooting game, my favourite game is PUBG because it's an exciting game, it's a shooting game and during my free time, I play PUBG with my friends.

I really like reading books or online, I read Wattpad and I actually published two books there.




2 comments:

  1. Kamusta Skyler!

    Wow, what a wonderful blog post all about YOU! You did a wonderful job sharing your hobbies and passions in an interesting way. I can really hear your personal voice and style through your writing. It sounds like you are very busy with all these activities, even writing books! What were your Wattpad books about? When I was in university I used to blog for a club that I was in and I also started an online magazine with one of my best friends. I feel like you and I have a lot in common :)

    I look forward to teaching you again on Wednesday!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Skyler!

    Wow, I really like how you made a blog post about you! Your stories are so interesting!

    I hope to see a reply!

    kind regards,
    Celine:)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about