Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

SLJ About Me, myself and I

Hey, Emma.

I'm Skyler A and I am in year 7, 12 years old.  I am an only child and I want siblings (maybe twins). I am from the Philippines. I like to draw, read, listen to music watch T.V and watch movies and dramas, I like Kpop.  I like to hang out with my best friends a lot. 

Rieya had the Dalmatian dog filter and I have the other dog filter.
 Rieya was doing the peace sign.


I want to join Summer Learning Journey because I get to win a prize and it can improve my reading and writing and I also get to learn new things and do fun activities, it's also a good opportunity for me and other people who are wanting to join or the people who joined Summer Learning Journey. If I win the Summer Learning Journey, I want to win a prize that I really need and I really want.  I want to get a drone because I sometimes travel to different places and also If I travel in the future too.  It's also good for exploring.  

1 comment:

  1. Great post Skyler! (Even though it looks suspiciously like you have been using your phone at school?). The drone would be a fabulous prize! I'll be checking in every now and then to see how the SLJ is going :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about