Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Passion Project Update

22.11.18

Today was the day when we finished carving, filing and etc. I finished the koru and we're starting doing a new one, a fish hook.  I really liked how my koru turned out and I was also starting to like the fish hook too.

We're going to continue on the fish hook on Monday because we needed time to finish it. I've also learnt something, not to carve too much of the stone because it might and if it breaks, you'll have to make the design smaller. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about