Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

Passion Project Update

19:11:18
Monday

Today, we had to start sanding the stone with a sandpaper, we have to use the yellow first before the white one. Mine was really smooth, well it's stone so, it's can't really be that smooth as those professional ones.

We spent the last hour here in J1 to do our plan, our final plan actually, for our big stone.  I came up with a "Pikorua Twist".
Pikorua Twist symbolises the bond between two people, whether it's based on love, blood and friendship. It connects the spirits of lovers, family and friends, it also represents their life path.

There is also a Koru inside the twist, I'll show a picture later, anyway, Koru represents harmony, new life, growth and strength.

On my paper, my design (and the meaning) also says how it's related to me and HHS (Hornby High School).

I'm really proud of my drawing, I think it's really clean, pure and amazing. I can't wait to carve my design on the stone.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about