Pages

Monday, November 26, 2018

Passion Project Update

26.11.18

Today, Mr Mitchell went around and drilled holes for some of us for our design, our design is He Matau (Fish Hook), I also started adding details to make more like a 3-dimensional design and to add some texture to it.

Tools I used: cheese grater for stones, file, rasp, flat chisel, hammer/mallet, pencil, sandpapers and etc.#






Personal Comment:
Even though our clothes got dirty, it was worth it though, because our hard world always pays off, it'll be worth it in the end. Some of us broke their stone but they can always change it into something even better.  Some designs don't have to be perfect, but it can be wonderful just the way it is, we just have to focus on the progress, not perfection.  

My next steps: I need to work on the hole and the shaping.

Feedback to me, myself, and I: I really like my design because I worked really hard on it. I am actually pretty proud of myself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about