Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Year 7 and 8 Dance Group

It's almost the end of term 2 and Thursday, next week, we're going to perform in front of the whole year 7 and 8. I'm also going to tell you my journey of joining the dance group, *Flashback* I was really curious about the whole dance group thing so I decided to sign up.  We did some warm up first then after a couple of weeks we decided to do our dance steps and after we finished that steps we decided to do with music, Ms. Birch picked the song "Meant to be" by Baby Rexha feat Florida Georgia Line.
Good thing I really like the song, after that we went to our positions and did our dance.

21st of June, as I am writing this blog post I'm in the auditorium blogging about our dance. Here are some pictures

Me and my friend, I'm wearing blue and she's wearing white, if Y'all are wondering why we're not wearing our school uniform it's because it's Mufti Day



Here are people who are mucking around, just kidding, they're doing something...actually I forgot

Hope Y'all like it


4 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler!
    Good on you for using your time well today when I was working with the other group. I like that you chose to do a flashback and flash-forward and include some photos! That makes your post stand out. I've really enjoyed getting to work with you at dance and hope you will be back next term as well! :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumusta Ms. Birch, thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it. I'll think about joining next term.

      Delete
  2. Well done Skyler! This is a great post about dance. I really like the way you write to catch the readers attention. Maybe next time you find some photos of you dancing on the stage to add to your post? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs. Allan, how are you doing? thank you for your feedback, I'll make sure I'll do it next time, anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about