Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Pollution Defence!!! 😷🤢🤮

Pollution Defense!!! 😷🤢🤮

My topic was about pollution, the first week of term 2, we did our thick and thin questions, I came up with "What would happen to the world if there was no pollution?" and I'm pretty happy with it. After we came up with our thick question, we thought about where we're going to do it on, but it has to be digital it also needed to have SiSoMo (Sight, Sound and Motion). I decide to do mine on a Powtoon, I researched and researched until I came up with an answer. This is the Powtoon I created, it has the answer to my thick question and it also has one of my inquiry questions.




Hope you all learnt something new, have a great day, bye.
🙋

Clean vs Dirty


2 comments:

  1. Great job Skyler
    I love your powtoon and all the things that you put into it

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about