Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

All The Budgeting Information You Need! (Key Words + Definitions) - Business Studies

 Today I have finished the presentation about the budgeting keywords and wrote down each of its definitions. This presentation is an important one because it will be marked off by our business studies teacher, Ms Eastwick. There are two blogposts in total that will be done at the end of business studies. I used google slideshow presentation to present my work. I have put down my resources, of course, I did do a little research (since it's an open book test) in the majority of the keywords but no need to worry because I wrote it down in my own words and also listed the websites. 

What am I learning? I'm learning about the budgeting keywords and its definitions and how they relate to customers and successful businesses. 

How does this show my learning? This shows how much I've learnt in a week and how I understand each of it. 

My thoughts about my work? I am proud of my work and how much I've grown and learnt throughout the week of returning to school. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my blogpost.

I would gladly appreciate it if you leave a comment down below, telling me feedbacks which I can reflect on so that I know my next steps. 


1 comment:

  1. Great blog post Skyler. It's fantastic to see so many key words used. I like how you put corresponding pictures with each word. Next time put all your source links on one slide at the end so that your presentation looks a little tidier.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about