Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Ultimate Budgeting Guide!!! - Business Studies

Hello ladies and gentlemen, today, I will briefly explain everything about budgeting. Yes, that's right, this is about budgeting, unlike my previous blogpost about budgeting, that was about the key points. This is the 'guide', which tells you more about other information. 

This budgeting guide will give you knowledge and guide to budgeting, it consists of a definition of the three main types of budgeting. Not only that, but it also has information about the elements in budgeting, such as variable expenses, discretionary expenses, and fixed expenses and their definitions and examples. 


This blogpost will help you understand and enlighten you about budgeting, especially if you won't know how to or if you want to improve your budgeting skills and knowledge.  

I've always and still am having a hard time budgeting, I would ask myself, "Should I buy this? Will this be worth it?. Those kinds of questions, of course, even though I don't have a job and I rely on my parents and don't have to do work at the moment. I still need to be cautious about the things I spent the money my parents provided me with on. Learning about budgeting in 'Business Studies' has helped me improve my budgeting. And I'm pleased with my work because it shows all the things I have learnt about budgeting and I can explain and give an outlook of my learning and experiences to everyone. 

Have you also experienced those things at some point in your life? If so, did you have those same questions in your head? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler!

    I think you have made an amazing and interesting blog post and presentation. I like how you added your personal experiences with budgeting as well! You have included a lot of helpful information about budgeting. It can really guide you with budgeting, I could recommend this to other people as a budgeting guide.

    Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about