Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Causes and Cures of the Black Death - Hurumanu - Social Studies

I have finished a task on my Social Studies Hurumanu, and yes, it's regarding the Black Death. In this topic, I have learnt about the causes that people in the medieval thought that caused the Black Death. 
I had to make a mindmap, in that mindmap, we have to put down the causes of the pandemic. 

This is the mindmap that I've created using Google Drawing.



This is where I got the ideas from


I've also studied the cures of the Black Death, I was actually curious of their cures back in the medieval times since we now use different medicines (modern) compared back then.

This is the presentation I made using piktochart


Here's the link, it will take you to the site which had my presentation if you can't read the words properly: https://create.piktochart.com/output/45881453-cures-of-the-black-death



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about