Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Visit to the Music Suite


The other day, we went to the music suite/room, to play instruments from different instrument families, we also answered questions regarding each instruments we get to see. 
Each instrument was in different rooms. 



I first tried playing the keyboard, there was a music sheet that we can follow, Havana was the song. It was easy since there were letters on the keyboards symbolising the chords. 


I then moved on to the flutes and saxophone, the answer sheet asked what instruments they were.

I went to another room where the drum was, there were two types of them, an electric one and the normal ones. I went to the room where the ukulele was, the answer sheet asked how many strings a ukulele has and there were 4. 




I went to the room where the acoustic guitar and electric guitar were. There weren't many questions in the answer sheet. Some questions were about which instruments some instruments belong to. I'm not in any of the photos but I asked the people's in the photos if I can have permission.
I didn't get ot play all of them but I saw all of them and answered the answer sheets, I got 8 out of 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about