Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Hurumanu - Music - Music through the Decades

Last week, we were asked to make a slideshow presentation of different kinds of music over/through the decades.
I made a mistake on my first one, I only focused on individual musicians/bands but then I had enough time to make another one and I finished it within 40 minutes.
I know most of the singers and songs as well since I like listening to '80s and '90s songs because my parents listen to '80s and '90's songs at home. 

This is the first one that I made, the one which I focused on individuals musicians/bands/artist



This is the second one that I did and I'm really happy with how it turned out and happy that I finished it on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about