Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Reading - Ella West



What I felt

I felt delighted because she replied on my comment on her blog. I really appreciated that she took the time to read my whole comment and replied to it. While I was writing my comment, I had a lot of questions in mind that I wanted her to answer and she did. I felt even more overjoyed when I heard about the news, Ella West is coming to our school to meet the year 7 and 8 block; our class; our reading group, our teacher, us. 

To add to that, it’s actually my first time meeting an author. All of these wouldn’t have happened if learn, create, share hadn’t existed, I’m glad it did because back in the old days, there weren’t technologies to help people to connect from one another. With technologies today, it's easier to connect with people all over the world apart from writing letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about