Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Halloween is Over! DLO Takes Over!

Bonjour, Talofa, Konichiwa, Namaste, Kumusta, Aloha, Hello, Hola, Azyak, Annyeonghaseyo, czesc you guys today I finished creating my Maths DLO since Halloween is over.  It's about 3D nets and we are focusing on drawing and understanding 3D nets.
I had fun doing this because you get to share what you've learn, what you're focusing, and your learning to others.
I hope this DLO help you on your learning, comment down bellow if you have some feedback because it really helps me to achieve my goals in life.
reflective comment/what I did good:
is explaining it and trying my best :)

I hope you like it! I hope you had fun watching and learning about this DLO

here's my recording/my Maths DLO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about