Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Slice a dice

I finished my Maths DLO last week but I didn't get to post it in my blog because I wasn't here last Friday but don't worry I have here my Maths DLO.
We are now focusing about "Lines of symmetry".
what does lines of symmetry means? it's a reflection of a picture where you can fold it in half but you can only fold it in half if both halves are exactly the same.
What I did good: cutting the shapes properly.
My Maths DLO is fast but it's fine.
I hope my DLO helps you on your learning and I had fun doing this even though it's just a short DLO, I hope you like it, enjoy and have a great day! bye!.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Skyler, How are you? I was just having a little swiz on your blog and I saw your DLO about line of symmetry. I loved how you told us about what is line of symmetry and how you use it. When you were talking about your DLO and introducing you post you wrote this: down don't worry I have here my Maths DLO. Do you think that it make sines. That is OK because you can go and change it. BYE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about