Pages

Monday, November 6, 2017

Help Me...Please?

I haven't done reading the "Number the Stars" book but I have a little bit of information about the  characters.
I've been working and focusing on my character traits, putting information about the characters, what do you think they look like.
What I want is feedback the can help and improve my learning about what the characters look like, what they did on the story, what they do for living.
The character setting is in Copenhagen, Denmark in September 1943, so Annemarie Johansen is Danish, her bestfriends Ellen is Jewish.
Adolf Hitler thinks that Jewish people are bad, I really want to ask him a question, too bad he's dead, so here's my question...What did the Jewish people do to him to make him think that Jewish people are bad? Is it because they're in different religion? Is it because they believe differently from German people?
I'm really curious about the ending but I don't want to spoil it so I have to keep reading it.
Here's is one of the characters, Her name is Annemarie Johansen, the information is written, I don't know if I want more information about her but I just need a feedback because it really helps me to improve my learning.

She is a Danish, she has two sister named Lise and Kirstin, Lise died because of a car accident  when she was 18 (she would have been 20 in 1943)\
Annemarie is Blonde, she’s also ten years old like Ellen Rozen.
Annemarie and Ellen was brave and strong enough to hid from the German soldiers. It’s hard for them to hid because they’re only 10 years old.
She’s Ellen’s bestfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Skyler, I really liked your post that you made about your character traits. Also you have told information about the character that you are picking. You wrote the same thing on the post and in your slide. Your information paints a picture in my head about that character. You said about feedback, the feedback I am going to tell you is, you should next time write something different then the slideshow, because it is the same thing, just add some evidence and relationship with the main character. that the reader wants to read the novel. I hope you like my comment. Have a cool 😎 day!! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Khush, I really appreciate the help, it really helps me on my learning too.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about