Pages

Friday, September 8, 2017

W.A.L.T Explain Fraction Biggest to Smallest

W.A.L.T Explain Fraction Biggest to Smallest nor Arranging them by Biggest to Smallest 

Denominator means is the total number of parts that is the whole is divided into and it is the number below the Numerator.

Numerator means is the number we have and it is the number in the top of denominator.

Fraction means:
  • A part of a whole
  • not a whole number
Whole number means:
  • not a fraction

Hi Peeps! I made a DLO about Explaining Fraction Biggest to Smallest nor Arranging them by Biggest to Smallest.

How it helps to others:
I think it's really helpful to others to make this DLO because it helps them to their learning.

Did I enjoyed doing it?
Yes, I had fun doing.

Reflective comment:
What I did well is explaining it, I didn't explained it properly but I think it will work.

Video:



I hope you all understand it. =)

I hope you enjoy it, have a great day, bye. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about