Pages

Friday, September 15, 2017

Replay.....

W.A.L.T: To Write A Story About Replay
Replay is all about:
  • It's about an apocalypse that happened
  • A boy who didn't follow what her older sister said
  • A ghost
  • A tape recording

I know I will be successful when I can…..
  • Write a first person diary entry.
  • Use a range of language features.
  • Express ideas in correct paragraphs.
  • Expand on ideas and use interesting sentence starters.
Reflective comment/What I did good:
Is using metaphors and putting speech marks

Link To The Video (It has Subtitles)



Date: 17th of March 4012, Thursday
Time: 12:57 pm

Hey Diary, Zoey here…..

The environment was deadly and the temperature is hot as a stove, the land were all covered in sand it was like Egypt.
My brother and I live in a bunker, our parents died from the apocalypse, we don’t have much, we’re poor. I always go out to look for some recyclable stuff so I can sell them for money and buy some things that we need.

Some of us survived the apocalypse and some of us died and turn into a ghost.
The oxygen was deadly, we can’t remove our oxygen tank, if we remove it and inhale the oxygen we’ll die, there were no plants left, even the animals.

The town was dry, there wasn’t a lake or even a sea, I ran inside our house, catching my breath.
I showed my little brother the things I got, he was surprised, then I found inside my bad a black box with two large circles that almost looks like a wheel.

“What is it?” my brother said, “Do you want to play with us?” the tape recording said, “Show me!” brother said with curiosity, “Lend it to me! Turn it on again! Please!” he added, “No way! It’s very fragile-” I told him, “-If you break it, I won’t be able to sell it!” I told him with a grumpy voice, “Please! Turn it on again!” he begged me.

I put the tape recording up on the shelf, “anyway, it’s time for you to go to bed” I said, “Next time, I’ll go with you” he said to me, I know he’s concerned and worried about me but I don’t want him to get in danger, I’d rather die instead of him, “I’m old enough now!” he protested, “NO! I told you already!-” I talked back, “-It’s too dangerous!” .

“It’s always the same story…….I’m never allowed to do anything!” he said with a sad hatred voice, “Yes! That’s how things are!” I yelled, “Go to bed now, tomorrow we’ll have to wake up early” I added, “It’s always her who decides when I must go to bed” he said to me with a disappointed tone of voice.

Early in the morning, I put the cup down, “Get up lazy boy, time to wake up!” I grabbed the kettle and pour the chocolate milk into the cup, “Theo! Get up! Breakfast is ready!” I yelled, I opened the curtains to checked him but he isn’t there, I looked up the shelf and…. “Oh my God, it can’t be possible” I was shocked and worried, I accidentally dropped the cup, I grabbed the oxygen and ran outside.

I was at the town, I kept on searching and looking Theo, 5 minutes has passed, I still find him, I wondered if this is the end, I went to the playground and saw Theo laying on the ground, “Oh no! Theo! I cried, I felt heartbroken and blue,“It’s too early for him”……

Love Zoey…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about