Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

W.A.L.T create a blog post about Duatholon

This term we did duatholon is a race using our wheels and running too,
I used scooter because that is the only wheels that I have and I can used,
we raced on the high school's court we have to do 2 laps and after that we put back our wheels to where it belongs and run on the field 2 laps it so frustrating.
then I almost give up but I keep going until I reached the end here's my photo, I look haggard on the photo because u need to be resilient so u can reached your goals and achieve it.
(I look hilarious)

2 comments:

  1. Great work Skyler! I like your post because you have told everyone about the duathlon and the picture of you is funny. Your first few sentences sort of don't make sense at the start. I still really like your post though, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work skyler. You did great in the duatholon , when you past me I was so puffed but were not talking about me so I think you were awesome out their keep up that great running.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about